Wire-frames are used to aid requirements capture by graphically representing a client’s business requirements in a way that encourages the discussion and refinement of client goals. Wire-frames are created, updated and refined during requirements capture to provide the client with a functional representation of how their website will work.
Benefits of wire-framing:
- Encourages client involvement
- Helps clients to understand their requirements more clearly
- Helps Byte9 to understand client business and end-user requirements more clearly
- Provides an indicative outline for development that is transparent and easily understood by the client
- Abstracts functionality from design to ensure that we develop a site that meets its functional requirements and express how the system features and functionality can be realised.
We've been following an agile methodology for a few years now, here is a summary of the 10 key business benefits of an agile approach
We are excited to be extending our content marketing, curation and editorial assistance tools, more power to the online publisher!
Watch this space...
Gloss World launched! Market leading community and content curation & marketing features for the multiple award winning Get the Gloss