REPORTS TO: Account Director and Technical Project Manager
SALARY: Market leading, but dependant on experience
APPLICATION: CV and covering letter to email accountmanager "at" thebyte9.com
NB: NO AGENCIES PLEASE AND YES THAT DOES MEAN YOU!
Byte9 are one of the leading agile web development companies in London and we are looking to expand our experienced team.
We specialise in feature-rich digital and web application development for content management, ecommerce, online marketing products and bespoke systems.
Our clients range from start-ups to blue chips but our focus is on providing excellent solutions that fulfill our clients’ and system stakeholders’ evolving business requirements.
With several exciting projects lined up we are now looking to expand the account management and business development team with a digital account manager, who will be commercially experienced with a minimum of two years’ experience within the digital development, or marketing and advertising worlds.
Your primary responsibilities will include consultative analysis of client project requirements and managing implementation of our cutting edge web development framework with our agile web development team.
A keen eye for online commercial opportunity and experience communicating with clients is required. Knowledge of online marketing techniques, usability, user-centred design, information architecture, web-design and development process, agile software methodology (SCRUM and XP) is preferable, but all skills will be developed as experience grows.
You will be expected to actively input ideas on the enhancement of client systems and associated business processes, strategies and tactics for which Byte9 systems, supporting tools, process and methodologies are developed. An analytical mind, the ability document diligently, write clearly, communicate and present effectively at senior level are therefore required.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, the chance to work on a variety of innovative projects, using leading agile web development process, tools and techniques within a strong and experienced team.
- Client account support, including stakeholder and motivation analysis & story writing
- Wireframe development
- Design and user interface review
- Iterative development schedule management and reporting
- Daily SCRUM calls with the project teams
- Weekly account calls and retrospectives with client teams
- Communication around requirement development, testing, user support and expectation management
- KPI identification, report collation, analysis and presentation
- Billing management
- Contract management
- Writing expert content for reports, white papers, blogs and social media
What we offer
- Best practice in online editorial & content management, ecommerce, community, social media, subscription, advertising management and marketing automation.
- Experience of developing and integrating content managed and ecommerce enabled, responsive and mobile web systems
- Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly SCRUM and XP
- Leading digital technology know-how
You will be working in a vibrant office environment where developing first class solutions in an enjoyable atmosphere are far more important than a suit and tie. Human skills are very important and you should enjoy working in a team environment, cope well with pressure, and have a genuine enthusiasm for all things web application and digital development. You will need to manage and prioritise a varied workload and enjoy a customer-focused development role working on diverse projects.