Development of a Mobile App for Wasteland Ski, a leading winter sports travel operator
Launched for the 2016/17 winter season, the new Official Mobile App for Wasteland Ski provides an invaluable resource for anyone travelling with Wasteland.
Directly integrated with the Web Booking System, powered by the Blaze framework, the Hybrid App has been developed from a single code base allowing for central management of bookings and customer data from the same Blaze admin.
Key Features Delivered:
- Single sign-on (using booking system credentials)
- Account profile (change password, update addresses...)
- View booking (and payments)
- Trip Itinerary (by option groups +/or personalised)
- Trip Checklist
- Explore Resort(s) Points of Interest (accommodation, bars & restaurants, shops etc...)
- Integrated with Google Maps
- Push Notification (scheduled and targeted alerts)
- In-App payments (options for trip merchandise, events tickets etc...)
- Offline access (cached content)
- Analytics usage tracking and reporting
- Group Leader features
- Extend messages for 2-way chat
- Streamlined admin features
TheMediaBriefing.com is the intelligence platform for the global media industry. They mix original analysis, insight and reporting on industry trends, challenges and opportunities with selective curation of the best articles on the media landscape from around the media world.
sharedserviceslink.com is the community for leaders in finance shared services.
The Pharma Letter is an online only publication providing subscribers with accurate, unbiased business information on the worldwide pharmaceutical, generic and biotechnology industries.